Thursday, June 23, 2011

Work Days Done


Today was the last day of work for Team North Carolina. They ended up building a whole new house for a family in El Hato and had a vacation bible school everyday for the kids at the Jeremiah Project. Today was the first day that I actually saw the work site since I've been working with the VBS all week. The house looked really great. The team even created a sliding window for it. I was impressed. 

One thing that I was happy to be a part of today was writing a note to the girl who had almost been abducted.  A few of the girls and I wrote some notes filled with encouraging verses for her. Then at the end of bible school I sent the notes home with her siblings. Continue to pray for her. 

I'm going to end this entry with this; I just ate the most delicious coffee flan. So good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment